How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been going through relationship breakdown, she has booted

Customer Question

I have been going through relationship breakdown, she has booted me out of the house and involved the police there has been no violence only arguments. all my property is in the house including furniture and belongings I cant really collect anything until 8th of april when i move into my new place, what can I do to make sure its all there when I turn up
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What is the value of these items roughly please?
Is there anything that couldn't be replaced with money?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't need any further information on this I have cancelled my membership and will not be paying the £38 regards