How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71048
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I got stopped with no mot the police have decided to charge

Customer Question

I got stopped with no mot the police have decided to charge me but the street name is ***** ***** it get dismissed
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
No, that is classed as a minor error and can be changed.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi thanks for that but I will say that the street that I was stopped on is not even close to the street that im being charged as driving on surely this does make his statement a lie ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
It doesn't make the statement a lie. It just makes it a mistake. Since you cannot deny being stopped somewhere the whole point falls away.
Plead guilty. You will be convicts and have to pay costs.