I have a SOPO, given by Leiester Crown Court in 2011, later

I have a SOPO, given by Leiester Crown Court in 2011, later amended by a silk hired bu Lawrences of Wellngboough. Can it be cancelled? I was originally represented by Emile Johnson
You can always apply for variation or removal from a SOPO. Obviously that might not be an application that will please the court but it can be made.
Usually they are for a set period of time that mirrors the notification requirements. There are SOPOs for life but that is fairly rare overall.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have been given a SOPO for life, in 2011 even though I am already 70 years of age. Does his affect the answer I was given?

Not substantially especially if you are not applying for removal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Are you near Corydon?

We are not allowed to accept instructions directly under the rules of this site but I can refer you to somebody who can?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Jo Yes, I will be interested in anyone you can recommend.

Yours etc.,

David Thomson

Try talking to this barrister
who is a sexual offence specialist.