How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

,I have my son that born in London who is 9 years old and

Customer Question

I have my son that born in London who is 9 years old and his parents are europeans and my son needs brtish passport when he turn 10 year old, he would started in marine boots in London Bridge?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

If neither parent was British or settled in the UK when your son was born, he will not automatically be a British Citizen.

You may apply for registration of your son as a British Citizen using form MN1:

Once registration is granted, you may apply for a British Passport for him.

May I help further?