How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34886
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

me and my husband have a difficult relationship at the

Customer Question

Hello me and my husband have a difficult relationship at the moment, he works part time
so we get child tax credit and it used to in my account where he had the card and pays some of the bills.He stopped paying the bills so I went over the counter and get the money and cancelled the card paid the bills,when he realized that I cancelled he just called the revenue and transferred the in to his account and he is giving the kis a penny what am I going to do?
thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Who receives the Child benefit?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


sorry darling my problem is solved, so I cancelled my membership.

Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Never be sorry for good news!