Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

how can I find out details of my bankruptcy which happened

how can I find out details of my bankruptcy which happened in the 1990's? I particularly want to know, 1 the date of bankruptcy, 2 sequestration(petition or final order),*****in which the order was made. thank you ***** PERRY

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

If you are prepared to disclose your first name, I can try and find out this information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Al

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Al. my first names are***** and my address now and at the time of the order is 142 Chew Valley Rd. Greenfield Oldham OL3 7DD

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply.

Just carried out an initial search but nothing is showing (probably because it was from the 90's). I can do a more in depth search once I am back in the office tomorrow morning if you ar ehappy to wait until the morning?

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Al. morning will be fine. Bill

Thanks Bill.

I'll be back in touch around 9am tomorrow.

Kind Regards

Al

Hi Bill,

I have carried out a Bankrupcy search and have found the following information-

PERRY, Anthony William, Paper Mill Production Worker, residing at 142 Chew Valley Road, Greenfield, Saddleworth, Oldham, lately carrying on business as a Courier. Court—OLDHAM. No of Matter—42 of 1997. Last Day of Receiving Proofs—4 August 2006. Name of Trustee and Address—John Hendrik Chadwick Lee, Horsfields,***** Bury, Lancashire BL9 0ED. J H C Lee, Trustee

I am afraid I have been unable to find out the date of your Bankruptcy, but if you speak to either Oldham Court or the Trustee, you will be able to find out.

Sorry I haven't been able to answer you fully, but hope this helps you on your way.

Kind Regards

Al