How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

, I am student study in UK, and I have some trouble ,

This answer was rated:

hello, I am student study in UK, and I have some trouble , I rent an apartment outside the formal school, was the intermediary cheated some wireless network costs, look for him to get back to him not to, I want to ask, I was just asked the agency to help handle the wireless network, he said everything in his name, can I have this house rental contracts and formal legal student passport, can I change his name from the wireless network to my name?

If you wish to have the contracts/paperwork changed to your name, you need to get in touch with the service provider and inform them that the person named as the account holder is no longer living at the address and that you wish to open a new account with them.

The service provider may or may not agree with your request, it is at their discretion, and if they turn you down, you may shop around for another service provider.

You are not liable for any unpaid charges that were not incurred in your name, the intermediary is the person liable if his name was on the account.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want to know if handled in the UK wireless network service period of one year, but has not been used and never will move into the home network, Does post net fee can be refunded?

This depends on the terms and conditions of the service provider but I doubt that they will agree to a refund for non usage.
Hope this helps