How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3840
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

I was into a ltd company together with other 2 persons.One

Customer Question

I was into a ltd company together with other 2 persons.One of them was having all rights to the business bank account and finally he left the country and having in control all the company founds. What is trouble me most the money I should pay at HRMC as taxes.
How can I prove I didn`t spend me those money or this aspect have no relevance at all?
Can you please give me an answer!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Alex J. :

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. Have HMRC made a demand to you personally? Is the company still functioning? Were you ever a director of the company?