How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

Please can you advise us on a psychiatrist who can help to

Customer Question

Please can you advise us on a psychiatrist who can help to assist use as my Grandmother suffers with Dementia and her husband and daughters have obtained power of attorney to prevent use from seeing her. We have tape recordings of her begging to see use and speak to use. With professional help we would like to challenge this in court. Please can you advise. Many Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

Could you tell me who specifcally has imposed restrictions on your visitng please - I appreciate you mention her husband and daughters as being intrumental - but who has told you you cannot visit? Is it the care home acting on instructions or a court order for example?

Joshua :

Would you like to continue with the above?