How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71048
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

can I ask the department that I don't want my professor to

This answer was rated:

can I ask the department that I don't want my professor to correct my papers and exams anymore for I don't trust him because he offended me once
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
You can ask them. Anybody can ask anything in the UK.
However, I am sorry but the chances they will agree are low. If your real questions is whether you can force them to allow this then I am afraid it is not good news. The fact that he has offended you once is not enough to support an allegation of bias.
You can appeal their decision. You will need evidence that he cannot be trusted before you can force them to remove him from your papers either at first instance or on appeal.
I am sorry.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you