How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am a is citizen who is planning on starting a consulting

Customer Question

I am a is citizen who is planning on starting a consulting business in the United states. I will likely have a number of opportunities for business in the UK. What would I need to do to be able to solicit for and provide consulting services to businesses in the UK?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Please clarify what an "is" citizen is?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That was meant to be US as in United States

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
There is no nationality restriction in soliciting business in the UK.
You may solicit business and provide consulting services in the UK from the US. If you are in the UK, you would require an appropriate work visa to do so.
You may operate through your US legal entity if there is one or personally in your name, or you may do so through a UK limited company.
May I help further?