How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I had a wrong ccj entered against me i put an application for

Customer Question

I had a wrong ccj entered against me i put an application for a n244 rejected as i disnt semd the evidence with it( badly advised ) what can i do
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Was it rejected after a hearing please?

JACUSTOMER-noz9qm4k- : I went to hesring self represented took evodeance but because i hadnt submitted it priour was thrpwn out
JACUSTOMER-noz9qm4k- : i explained i couldnt afford a solicotr and she was dimossive of this and wouldnt read comprehensove evidence inc proof bill was mostly paid
Alex Watts :

Why didnt you submit evidence beforehand?