How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My daughter who is now 37 has just started saying, after 5

Customer Question

My daughter who is now 37 has just started saying, after 5 years of not talking, that I abused her as a child, her mother and I split up over 20 years ago, what should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
To be wholly honest, everybody is at it at the moment. I think some people just think their life has been a bit dull if they haven't been abused at some point.
Has she made an allegation to the police?