How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1301
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

What can I do about my £9000 chalet at Dyserth falls resort?

This answer was rated:

What can I do about my £9000 chalet at Dyserth falls resort? How can I find out more?
Hi thanks for your question, I will try to assist you with this.
The Timeshare Consumer Association (TCA) does have information regarding this resort on its site and it would appear that the company is being or has been wound up. There are contact details for the HMRC solicitors who it would appear applied to wind the company up - the hearing has already taken place at the beginning of March.
Here are some links that I think you should read for further information.
You should contact the TCA to find out if there is a group consumer action against the company that you can join to try and reduce legal costs. However, aside from complaints and legal action, I doubt that you will recover any of your investment given the large creditors who have sought to wind up the company.
I am sorry the news is not more positive, but as a group of consumers you would have more chance of pushing action forward than as an individual.
Kasare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you