How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Can you authorise someone to sign house deeds on your behalf

This answer was rated:

Can you authorise someone to sign house deeds on your behalf on the sale of property? My son lives in Spain

Is this a scam? I have received confirmation of the receipt of the £38 but no reply to the question

Yes, you may authorise someone to sign on your behalf by giving them a power of attorney.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. Do you need Enduring Power of Attorney for a one off transaction like this? If not, what do we have to do?

You can issue a general power of attorney for him to sell the property specifically, see here