I want to know wher I stand with regards ***** ***** ex and contact

I want to know wher I stand with regards ***** ***** ex and contact with my daughter
Could you explain a little more about your position and what you wish to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My relationship broke down after he was cheating on me. I have told him he can see our daughter once a week and once on a Sunday but he messes about and doesn't turn up!! He keeps changing the day and I want to keep our daughter to a routine she will be 3 in may
How often has he missed contact in the last three months?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
At least five or six times maybe more he texts with an excuse and then wants to change it for another day
Does he more often miss the weekday or the Sunday?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is a bit of both really and comes up with stupid excuses
The law says that a child is entitled to contact with both parents - but you are right there does have to be a regular pattern of contact for the sake of your child.
You should try and discuss matters with him using Family mediation
If he will not agree then I suggest that you reduce the contact to once a week and make it clear that if contact i m issed he will have to wait another week to see the child.
You may find this website useful
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What will mediation achieve?
It is an expected part of the process and will ensure that you have support during the negotiations