How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

can I get help in filling the claim form and fee exempt as

This answer was rated:

can I get help in filling the claim form and fee exempt as I am on low income and getting working tax credit
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

What is it you would like to know plaese?

JACUSTOMER-4nmiigi1- :

I was a secured council tenant with the right to buy and during this period my ex-wife who was an occupant and I have high court stay of execution (transfer of property to may ex-wife pending high court appeal hearing) the council went ahead and transfer the tenancy and also council my right to buy with discount of £100,000 and made me homeless despite their promise to court to house me, can I get compensation?

Alex Watts :

You need help with the form though?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

need help with on line form

Can you ask a new question for that please and I can help?
You can put it for my attention.