How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

do you do commercial law? I have a & and I have an overstayng

This answer was rated:

do you do commercial law? I have a B&B and I have an overstayng guest that won't paid or leave is room.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : he has no right to remain.
Alex Watts : you can just give him notice to leave and change the locks.
Alex Watts : You do not need a court order as he is not occupying the whole property.
Alex Watts : He has no right to remain
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

He said the he is a solicitor and that under the human rights law is allowed to stay until he finds another acommodation, what notice to leave letter sample should I give him?

Alex Watts : that is not right.
Alex Watts : No
Alex Watts : human rights only applies to government bodies
Alex Watts : that is it
Alex Watts : Just write and ask him to leave within 48 hours
Alex Watts : Does that help?

ok Thanks a lot.

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you