How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

there sorry for my English. Hope you are will

Customer Question

Hi there sorry for my English. Hope you are will understand the question. I did took over little mobile bistro caravan. From a friend who sold me with place to trade back Travis perkins on them parking site. The bistro is there for more then 7 year's. Last week I did get of Travis perkins notice to remove caravan become is not safe to trade , and I do have gas battle and hig fire risk etc. Even i do have all insurence gas certificate and just received from council office new license to trade on the pich front of the Travis perkins for another year. I really don't mind to move but little bit far down of Travis perkins but need apply for new licence but that take 6to8 week then I'm not 100% if I will get it. I'm single dady care of my daughter she is 12 yers old and this job what I have is really my live hood. Don't really know what to do if is legally give only one week notice event caravan is there 7 year's and more and I do to pay monthly fee's to trade on this place to council. ??

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law