How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Have you got any answers yet Mrs Birch

This answer was rated:

Have you got any answers yet for Mr Mrs Birch
Thank you for your question.
I need some more information if you wish me to help you
I asked it here
It is clear that your grandson and his children are entitled to be rehoused - and to be honest I am surprised that Social Services have not been able to achieve this given the potential Care Proceedings.
The only way of ensuring that your grandson is even higher on the list is to actually evict him so that he and the children are in Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
The other alternative is that he looks for a private rental and pressure is place don Social service sto help fund the deposit
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you