How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

Due to a heart attack, i had to have surgery last July2014

Customer Question

Due to a heart attack, i had to have surgery last July2014 . Due to this my fiances suffered terribily badly . I just heard today baliffs are coming to my property to retrieve some goods to clear the debt .
I called them today saying I would send them a cheque for £400 thic week they totally refuse this . What can i do to stop this ? please contact me on 0797-9016152 with your advice . Thank you .
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

Unfortunately I do not offer telephone advice but I would be delighted to assist you online here if that is acceptable? Alternatively I can opt out and it may be that one of my colleagues will be willing to provide telephone assistance (I am not sure if any of my colleagues offer this). Would you let me know how you would like to proceed?