How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12183
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I committed adultery. I own a property jointly with my wife

This answer was rated:

I committed adultery. I own a property jointly with my wife with no mortgage. We both contribute towards the bills. There has been no violence involved but my wife is not permitting me to enter the property between the hours of 11 p.m. and 8 a.m.. Is my wife able to do this without a Court Order.
Thank you for your question.
No, your wife cannot do this without a court order. Even then she would have to establish that she needed protction from you because of your behaviour. If she can't do that you are entitled to come and go as you please.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you