How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Referring to my earlier communication, on 26th March, I sent

This answer was rated:

Referring to my earlier communication, on 26th March, I sent (recorded delivery) a 10 day warning notice that unless I received their refund I would take the matter further.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Alex Watts :

Do you want to know what to do next please?


Yes please. I also need to know if I am going to be much out of pocket! Pensioners' pockets are not too deep.

Alex Watts : As they did not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : If you want fee remission and if you are on a low income you can then you need to issue a paper claom on form N1 and send it to your local court.
Alex Watts : You will need to fill in a form and provide evidence of fee remission. This can be found here
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Thank you, ***** ***** now start proceedings.

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you