How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34895
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Myself and my husband have been separated years now.

This answer was rated:

Myself and my husband have been separated for 9 years now. We have both moved on. He now lives back in his native southern Ireland. I don't have an address or phone number. I have spoken to his sister and she said he is willing to sign the divorce papers but I have to send them care of her. Can this be done? How much will it cost roughly please?. Thank you. Julie
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Yes you can go ahead with a divorce base don five years separation and give his sisters address as the address for service as being the only know contact address for him
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you