How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been with my Partner/Fiance last 10years. Unfortunately

Customer Question

I have been with my Partner/Fiance for the last 10years. Unfortunately she has been recently been diagnosed with M.S.A. This is terminal. Unfortunately as a constant carer I did loose my temper with her and she then decided to enter a temporary home. I am 69years of age and miss her terribly. I am sorry that I lost my temper, purely I might add because on constant pressure. It seems that my rights are limited as a Partner/Fiance although we intended to marry. Social Services are involved and the Home will not tell to whom I should contact to discuss the matter. Please can you help. ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When did she move out and - is there any mutual friend who can mediate on your behalf