How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have been accused of being a heroin user. The person refuses

This answer was rated:

I have been accused of being a heroin user. The person refuses to say why they think this or what evidence they have. Also I have offered to pay for private testing which they won't accept.
What action can I take to clear my name?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : What is this in the context of please?
Customer: Apparently gossip. I have asked the person accusing me what basis or evidence they have to make the claim. They reply with "I have seen enough that I know" when asked what they have seen they refuse to give specific details.
Customer: i work in mental health in the Nhs
Customer: the accuser is music teac
Customer: The accuser was the closest of friends and to my knowledge with him there's no background arguments or fall out.
Customer: both sides have experimented with legal highs in the past, and on occasion recreational substance use may occur but never of the nature or degree of this accusation
Alex Watts : Ok let me give this some thought
Customer: Ok
Alex Watts : What is it you want to achieve? If you want to sue for libel it can costs many thousands?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you