If I come out of a side road whilst a driver is indicating

If I come out of a side road whilst a driver is indicating to come into the side road and some one overtakes the car indicating and hits me who is to blame me or the car that overtakes
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Sadly you are. You are emerging from the minor road onto the main road and therefore have a duty to ensure the road is safe to continue with your journey.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want but based on what you have said this is the legal position and I have a duty to be honest.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He carried on his journey so left the scene then came back to give phone no and name then drove off again

Ok - sadly he may have partial blame but sadly you have the majority of the fault.
I am sorry.