How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35212
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Is it fatal if the respondent date of bith is wrong on form

This answer was rated:

Is it fatal if the respondent date of bith is wrong on form D8?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
No it is not fatal as it can be corrected when the Decree Nisi is applied for
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


would it be OK to put this in Question 2: (Do you wish to alter or add to any statement in the divorce / dissolution / (judicial) separation petition?)

on form D80 - Statement in support of divorce / dissolution / (judicial) separation – unreasonable behaviour.

Yes that is exactly where you put it
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you