How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My daughter who is now 37 left home in 2011 and has completely

Customer Question

My daughter who is now 37 left home in 2011 and has completely disappeared. She sought legal assistance from a London lawyer and got a court order for the family not to contact her except through a lawyer. She made up a lot of false stories against her parents and the siblings. The old parents are really heart broken. The father is 72 and disabled and has multiple medical problems. The mother is 66 and is an arthritic. The father has had two heart attacks since her disappearance.
I wish to email her, but do not have her email address. She is a qualified pharmacist and works for Booths pharmacy somewhere in the UK. She has changed her mobile phone number, email address, skype address.
All we wish to know is her whereabouts and if she is well.
We feel there is someone misguiding her,
If I provide you with the name, telephone number and the email address of the lawyer in London,would it be possible for you to get my email delivered to her and get her response?
Please assist. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Mansoor Sharief.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Have you written to the lawyers and asked for a message to be passed to her?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Claire send me your physical address. I think it would be best to make an appointment with you and answer all your queries face to face. Like this, I seem to be paying for all the questions I ask.
If you wish to charge me for this, please do not reply. I have already paid £47 without getting an adequate reply

Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry but we are not allowed any contact outside of this question and answer forum.
However you are certainly not charged per query - I will not give you the answer until I am sure that I have all the information I need to give a meaningful response - and all of that is covered by the payment you have already made
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare,

I am sorry for getting back to you so late. I was not feeling too well.

If you look at my initial question, all I had asked you was whether you would be able to forward my email to my daughter through her lawyers whose email address I would provide, and get me her lawyer's response. For forwarding my mail to her lawyers, what information can you need?

Pease let me just know if you can forward my mail to my daughter or not. If you can, I will send you the mail. If you can not forward it, then be it so.

I am not prepared to pay any extra monies for this, as this was my initial question which has not been answered to my satisfaction (or should I say has not been answered at all).

Kindly respond. Thanks.