How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12088
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

How may i find out if my husband has contracted a bigamous

Customer Question

How may i find out if my husband has contracted a bigamous marriage in the UK? He moved in with another woman since 2014 and the woman now introduces herself as my husband's wife. I live in Nigeria while my husband is resident in Wales, UK. Thanking you for anticipated helpful response. Florence

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
You have to find out if there is a registration of a marriage in the name of your husband and this other woman so you have to check the register of marriages. Here is the link to get you started.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.