How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am completing recently received N181 multi track and I

This answer was rated:

Hi I am completing recently received N181 multi track and I wonder if you could offer me some assistance
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you are stuck on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just need to go through some of the questions on the form to ensure that I answer them correctly. The case is us (Limited Company) whereby our supplier has summons us to court through the CJC system. The claiment is claiming £150k for product supply and we have counter claimed £500k for loss of business. so far we have lodged and defense and counter claim. I have completed the N181 as best I can but there are a few unanswered questions.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Part B of the Form states which court, I would suggest that from reading up this should be High Court due to the amount of money being claimed?

it does not need to be a high court claim. The county court with a circuit judge is likely to be able to hear this. If you want high court you can ask for it but costs are far more.
Usually it's transferred to the defendants home court if an individual and claimants home court if defendant is a firm.
So whilst you can ask for the high court it is not necessary.
Does that help?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

07733 261471 its Tim

Thanks for the question !

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.