How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Alex on part of the N181 I am not sure which court I need

Customer Question

Hi Alex on part B of the N181 I am not sure which court I need to select. The case is a financial dispute with one of our suppliers. They have taken county court summons and we have filed a defense and countercliam. The claim is for £150k and our counter claim is currently undisclosed but approximately £500k.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Please rely on the other thread if you can otherwise we will all get confused!