How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am an American whom would like a barrister/solicitor to represent

Customer Question

I am an American whom would like a barrister/solicitor to represent me in police matters, denial of complaint and proper police investigation by British authorities , abuse, and other issues, and also legal issues with the British, German, and American entertainment industries including law suits. Thank you for your help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help you with this.
This is a question and answer site so whilst we can't represent you I can certainly tell you what you need to do.
Be advised you have posted this in UK law so can only answer for law that applies in the UK.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


The issue also deals with U.K. law. I would like you to contact the police for me after I've met you and also write to a few entertainers whom know of crimes and those whom have committed them and are committing them against me. Thank you very much for your reply.


Earl Lilly, Jr.

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Dear Earl. Sadly I can not be instructed to do work for you as this is a question and answer site. But if you let me know what the problem is I can certainly answer any questions and tell you what to do.