How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My sister accused me nearly 6 months ago of unlawfully accessing

Customer Question

My sister accused me nearly 6 months ago of unlawfully accessing her email account (knowing her password) I haven't. She threatened police I asked her to go for it as after research I cold see that as the only way to prove my innocence, she has not done this and instead has just convinced herself all her friends and a lot of my family that I am guilty and is now accusing me of having mental health issues. I have cried every day about this and just don't know what to do
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What do I do - how can I prove my innocence. I have already been hounded off facebook, and am unable to attend family functions - Im helpless

Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Obviously there is no way of proving a negative.
I'm not sure what action you were hoping to take? Are you able to prove this is untrue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Would it be possible to give me the information I asked for?