How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

I found a draught copy of a will signed by my daughter aged

Customer Question

I found a draught copy of a will signed by my daughter aged 35 yrs with mental health issues . Because her name is ***** ***** property jointly,she has willed my property to relatives in u.s.a, not even including her brother or sister who are contributing towards the running of the home. Pls advice
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Hello I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you. In order to answer this I need to know the following. Do you hold your property at tenants in common or as joint tenants? Does she have any dependants (meaning anyone who is financially dependent on her)? How bad is her mental illness?