My ex partner currently owes in excess of 12,000 csa. I received

Customer Question

My ex partner currently owes in excess of 12,000 csa. I received a letter last July claiming he didn't have to pay any weekly mainenance as he was no longer in employment. I know he is now working, and have informed the CSA by email today. The arrears are for our 3 children, no longer children. Where do I stand with regards ***** *****? I have 1 child in uni (20), 1 doing her A-levels and going to uni in september (18) , and a 22 year old. The CSA have done nothing really, and the case has gone clerical at least 4 times. I am dubious of phoning them as previous experince is I get nowhere fast.
My ex partner has a navy pension worth at least 100,000.
What do you know about your ex's current financial position?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not much to be honest. I know he is engaged, even though we are still legally married, and I know he lives with his partner and has done for around 5 years. He owns a fairly newish car. He has no dependants.
Does he own his own home?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are entitled to make a formal complaint (in writing) about the conduct of the CSA.
The CSA has no excuse for not enforcing the Order - they have the power to revoke his driving licence if he has no assets.
You should follow the written process set out in this leaflet
and escalate it up as far as you need to do so
Do NOT deal with the CSA on the phone.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details