How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10734
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

My late husband did a will in 2007 when my health was bad and

Customer Question

My late husband did a will in 2007 when my health was bad and we had split tennancy so the government could not sell our house for my care costs as we expected I would end up in a home. However, my health has improved much and now I have my sister in law and my sister overseas as trustees and have had to give an oath in which I now only own half of my house. Can this be changed to me owning my own home completely?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Could you please give me a little more information- when did your Husband die?

Who did he leave his half of the property to, and would they be willing to transfer the half share back to you?

I look forward to hearing from you.


Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.


Can I assist you any further?

Kind Regards


Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Al,

You answered my question on the day I got in contact with you on the 22.4. I was very happy with the answer, gave you an excellent feedback and paid £38 with a percentage bonus payment.

I regard our contract as fulfilled and thank you once again.

Bye, Silvia Bateman

Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks Silvia.

Best Wishes