How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Me and my parent brought how house together in 2003 in 2004

Customer Question

Me and my parent brought how house together in 2003 in 2004 he was hitting me so I left the house police was call and took me a year through cover to get the house back
Haven't heard of seen him since then
The years I was out of the house he didn't buy morage took out a loan for £1500 in both our names
I have been paying morage on my own and trying to sort out the mess he made
Also there is a charge on the house for a car he got put never paid for
Have no idea where he is
I now have a letter from child support they are going to court to put a £12000 charge on the house
As he never payed his chid support
This is so unfair this isn't my debt please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?