How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

No order as to costs application Following on from my earlier

This answer was rated:

No order as to costs application
Following on from my earlier question. The defendant has obtained a judgement by default claiming they were not sent a reply to the counterclaim.(multitrack value above 10k)
I will be lodging an application to set this order aside.
The court has also ordered costs to be paid. I need to make an application for no order as to costs too-which forms do I use for this please. Thank you for your advice
Hi and thanks for asking for me.
You use form N244:
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Will I need separate forms N244 to set aside Judgment and no order as to costs or can this be done on the same form. Many Thanks

No, that can be on the same form.
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.