How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My daughter is in police custody, because her husband sue her

Customer Question

My daughter is in police custody, because her husband sue her alleging that she hit him in the face and threatened to brake his car. I have seen the man when he came to pick up their children from my house there was no bruise on his face and was driving his car. The irony is the police took my daughter and jailed. Do I need to get a solicitor? This happened about ten oclock pm on 25/04/15
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
No, he will have been informed of his rights and given access to a Solicitor if needed. So you don't need one.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.