How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I've had help with miss Alex Watt and find Myself in a bit

Customer Question

I've had help with miss Alex Watt and find
Myself in a bit of trouble after someone posting
My reply on the Internet and need to talk
With her my number is ***********
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for asking for me.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex
After speaking to you the last time
Me Filippe Scalora paid an amount of the
VAT Return but is still mucking around with
Other part of the payment.
During this weekend he's informed me that
He's going to be Suing me for putting
Information on the Internet about this
Matter can you let me no how it got on
The Internet please as I don't need anymore
Hassle on this matter it's been really hard
Just tring to get back what is due.
If you could call me on ***********
Many thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Was everything you said true?