How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I hired an architect and structural engineer to do drawings

This answer was rated:

Hi. i hired an architect and structural engineer to do drawings on a house project. we are now in a situation where our builders we have hired have found mistakes and missing things in the drawings and calculations and this has cost us a lot of money. 1 of the drawings supplied by structural team was not forwarded to the building team by us but everything else was. is the structural team liable for the mistakes made and therefore costs to us?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is the cost of putting right please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Do you have a contact number?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please call me on 0207(###) ###-####/p>

many thanks

Hopefully that helped?