How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12092
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I worked tractors between 1976 and 1981 dont no if

This answer was rated:

i worked for ford tractors between 1976 and 1981 dont no if i paid into a pension or not dont no who contact
Thank you for your question.
In the first instance you should contact
Ford Pension Fund Trustees
ESSEXView on map
CM13 3BW
Telephone 01277 253000
They will need your date of birth and national insurance number. There are several Ford pension companies and they will either be able to help you or put you on to someone who can.
I hope this helps.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you