No you dont understand ,i dont have no claim to that land and

no you dont understand ,i dont have no claim to that land and i stated that clearly to them last year,i told them that i want to boundaries right ,i got land surveyor involved ,land registry as well, i just want to put fence on that line and that all,i cannot understand what in they mind i done unlawful ,can you clarify?first when i went on they land i didn't know that is theirs,but after she called police i never went on her land ,so what is ,matter than,no hedge was there just brambles ,is difficult to represent myself in court?
So you have cleared the land, the surveyor has said where it is?
You can put a fence on your side of any land. They can not stop you. If it is your land and you have a survey they can't stop you without a Court order.
Does that help?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.