Yes and no! i m sure they ll agree to the boundary line ,but

yes and no! i m sure they ll agree to the boundary line ,but i cannot undestant would they really go to court and what unlawful i done? that it could be justified .
I can not see what you have done save for cleared away brambles etc. Even if you cleared their land they would need to show they have suffered a loss. Based on what you have said I can not see what an earth their loss would be. They have no loss.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.