How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My name is***** would like advice if at all i

Customer Question

My name is***** would like advice if at all i can sue for defamation. I have attached a link from the internet. That link takes you to facebook page for eyecon magazine. There is a picture of 2 men kissing and a story that follows. One of the men in the picture is me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. I cannot see the picture you are referring to on the Facebook page - please clarify where I can see it on there?