How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 53712
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I found a telephone call which have not made on 17-32015 twice

Customer Question

I found a telephone call which have not made on 17-32015 twice ,one for £53 and an other for£43 ,on the same number ,I tried to check with EE but I cannot get any where ,tried many times but with some people on the phone you cannot under stand my self My Name John Curmi Telephone Number 0208(###) ###-####
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What specifically would you like to know about your situation please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

TEL" I phoned to start was 44871246f1583 on 17-03-2015 ,time 19:38 they must put me on 449059159387 time 15:58, that was £53.800 ,the other phone call same day at 19:42 tel:448712461583 and again they put me on 449059159387 £43.040 these are p43Calls to Premium Rates Services and the time was 20:03 with out my permission ,my phone number is *****(###) ###-####up to 7-3-2015 as am away for 2 weeks I be back on 22nd of May .Thanks John Curmi

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 years ago.
Hello, if you wanted to challenge what you believe were unauthorised phone calls you would initially need to raise the issue with the provider. I understand that you have already tried to do so but only by phone so you may wish to consider doing so in writing by contacting EE’s customer complaints department and following their complaints procedure to completion. Only once you have completed the internal complaints procedure and have received their final response can you consider taking the matter further such as by going to the Communications Ombudsman. This is an independent body which can look at any complaints you have with a communications provider and make a binding decision. It is a free service and if they decide in your favour then you could expect to recover the money that you have been charged incorrectly. You can see the Ombudsman complaints process here:
I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I see you have accessed and read my answer to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? I just need to know whether you need further help or if I can close the question? Thank you