How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a friend who is in uk living with her husbands family

Customer Question

i have a friend who is in uk living with her husbands family she came to join her husband he has some other lady in hiding the family put a brave face and know nothing her husband is never home he keeps telling that he has 2 jobs she gets no money while she has to cook for all and clean home her sex life is zero she gets abused by him if she asks for sex but when he is in mood and she is not and has said no he does it with force against her wise she is screed and frightened if she speaks out she might be kicked out and then her family in pakistan will disown her she fears for her life if she takes any steps she might be killed as it effects pakistani culture please advise me so i can pass her the massage she just whats to move out and start a new life away from them without getting deported if deported she will be killed by her family by bringing shame on them j
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Which area of the Uk are you in?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im in birmingham my friends in leeds

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

where my advice