How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35056
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

But obviously only the first one,not the final copy wit red

This answer was rated:

but obviously only the first one,not the final copy wit red stamp
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
All you can do is to tell your sons quietly and clearly that yes their father did accuse you of having an affair in the divorce petition but that in fact the marriage ended because he made these false allegations
You should then go on to point out that they are old enough to understand that just because accusations are made on paper does not make them true - and point out that in fact the reason for the divorce is nothing to do with them at all.
keep the channels of communication open and be honest with your daughter - relationships end and it does not matter why
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you