How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

We are Uk residents, we have tier 1 visa as my husband

This answer was rated:

Hi, We are Uk residents, we have tier 1 visa as my husband is entrepreneur. .we have been living in Manchester about 1 year and 2 months, my question is in case I called the police for 14 years son because he always do fighting and hit me ,the police transport him to the hospital to check if he has mental or behaviour problem the the social services did assessment for him and now they follow his case.I am wondering about our situation now and is that issue will affect negatively on getting Uk passport after five years?

No, the fact that you reported your son to the police and the fact that the case is being investigated by social services will not affect you getting British Citizenship if you meet the requirements.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much.